Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hit the Morning Running!!!

(Kim thanks for the rotating tip but now I can't delete the off kilter one.)

Trey likes to make me wait for the bus outside or at the door with him in the mornings. Normally we are at the door because I am practically naked! Or not presentable. He always makes a run for the bus like the driver is going to take off with out him. Yesterday we waited in the garage. When the bus arrived he went out into the middle of the carport and began backing up while keeping his eye on the open bus door and stairs. The bus driver seemed to be anticipating something. Recently my irrational side has flared up and I had a confrontation with Trey's teacher at PT Conferences over minor things. Anyways my first thought was oh my he is so afraid to get on the bus. Someone must be being mean to him... perhaps I should have a talk with all of the children on the bus and the bus driver RIGHT NOW and put a stop to this. (Never mind that I am in my robe only.) Trey continues to keep his eye on the open door and back up. Then he stops abruptly and bolts. Before I know it he is on the bus and the doors close. Apparently he needed a running start to jump on the bus and the Garage was too close to attain full speed when he hit those stairs. So alas my lecture for the bus driver and other children will have to wait for my next flare up of irrational behaviors.

3 comments:

Kim Skinner said...

unless you were purposely putting the picture sideways, there is a trick to uploading them vertical (it took me awhile to figure it out). when you go to upload it, when you click on the picture you want, first right click and rotate the picture (either clockwise or counter-clockwise) and then upload photos. :)

Channy said...

Thanks for the tip. I am still not computer literate.

Kim Skinner said...

so when you are in your post and you see both pictures in there. go to the bottom one, click on it and hit delete.