Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Reindeer Games??

So I feel a little like Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer. My friend Trish "tagged" me. I normally don't engage in blogging games, (Never been asked). So I am going to give it a try...
8 TV shows I love to watch
1. The Closer (She reminds me of my friend in Florida, I love the Southern Woman thing!)

2. Fringe (My new fav.)

3. American Idol

4. Big Brother

5. The Office

6. Backyardigans

7. Columbo (Re-runs when they are on.)

8. Wizards of Waverly Place (I tell my kids I love that show but have only seen one episode it was funny.)

8 things that happened Yesterday

1. Freaked out because Shane and Trey missed the bus...(Throws my whole day off)

2. Bought myself "expensive" make up. (Thanks to my niece Jessica for the inspiration)

3. Taught 4 classes

4. Took Trey to Soccer

5. Went to Target for Halloween Costume for Trey (blue Power Ranger)

6. Made chicken enchiladas for dinner. Made them so hot no one but Lee could eat them.

7. Had a "Heart to Heart" with Ty

8. Put together a cabinet for all of the video games and DVD's

8 Favorite Places to Eat

1. Elmers (Place across the street from my HS in Chandler)

2. Olive Garden

3. Any Sushi Place

4. Joe's Crab Shack

5. Taco Bell (Because of the Mt. Dew)

6. Red Dragon in Tucson

7. Anything I don't cook

8. Eegee's

( I think this game should be 5 instead of 8 of everything!)

8 Things I look forward to
1. Wearing wigs (when I am bald)

2. Being just a mom

3.Having A maid

4. The Spring ( I hate Fall and perhaps winter too!)

5. Being old and crazy and torturing my kids

6. Loosing 20 lbs

7. Having a productive Garden

8.Sleeping through the night

8 things on my Wish List

1. House on the Beach

2. Debt Free

3. PhD.

4. Lived by my family

5. I had a Pecan Orchard

6. Shani's eyes would pop out of her head next time she rolls them

7. Lee would find his destiny, purpose or legacy Whatever makes him so restless

8. I would excersize

8 people I want to Tag (this is hard I don't really have friends mostly family so here goes)

1. Shani

2. Chea

3. Heidi

4. Wendy

5. Brittney

6. Sara

7. Frances

8. Kim

2 comments:

Mama Nut said...

Hey! You decided to play afterall...I agree that "8 things" was a toughy. I told Jimmy that you like to watch Fringe,too (his new favorite, he makes me record it just in case we don't have time to watch it) and he said, "Hmmm...we should have them over for dinner." So I guess you passed the 'friend' test! jk Anyways, it was fun to see your answers and get to know you a little better. Thanks, Rudolf!

Anonymous said...

hey there channy - not quite sure how i ended up here...just domino-ing and stalking from one site to another...and i am hoping you are the channy i think you are...but this is sharon scarlett...do you remember me? i was one of your laurel leaders, way back in the day. i run into chea every so often and always ask how you're doing...you were always such a sweetheart, and i always just loved you. good to see you are doing well - your family is gorgeous - they look like they're alot of fun and that they might keep you hopping.

click on over and say hi when you get a minute...i resisted for a long time but i am now loving this blog thing and reconnections that come from it!

love ya, sharon