Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Waiting for Pie is Dumb!!







We went to Morgan Utah for Thanksgiving. From the time we arrived early Wednesday morning Trey was ready for pie. He was constantly starving for lack of nourishment. (Pie)



Thursday morning he asked for a piece, During dinner he asked for a piece. When he was told that we were waiting for another cousin he exclaimed that "Waiting for Pie was Dumb." I don't think that prim and proper Grandma Murphy knew what to say. Of course we did not continue to wait for the cousin and Trey was at last appeased. After reflecting on Thanksgiving Dinner I think I agree. The only thing I looked forward to is Pecan Pie.






Thanksgiving Trip was great. The best part was spending time with my Best Friend from High School. Man I love that girl. It is so great when you can find someone that time apart does not change your relationship. She arranged for our families to have a soccer match, feed llamas and goats, eat lunch and spend time catching up. Good times!



I have so many great memories of Dianne.



I am Thankful for Pecan Pie and my only friend (other than sisters) that has stood the test of time!!

2 comments:

wendy said...

I, too, love Dianne. I remember playing charlie's angels at the state fair with her. And when did ty's hair get so long, does he want me to cut it again?:)

cs said...

channy, you bum, you say u were in Utah over thanksgiving???WHAT? and u didn't say boo. hmmm. How is that possible?!!!!! (Explanation points mean I am distraught:)