Monday, December 15, 2008

Winter Visitors
















Mom, Dad and Pierce came for a visit this weekend. Pierce, Ty, Lee and Trey all went snowboarding/skiing Sat. It snowed the whole day! Lee said he only got to do one run and spent the rest of the day on the bunny hill with Trey. Trey loved it!
Sunday Mom, Trey, Shani, Lee and I rode the Polar Express to the North Pole.
5 degrees is very cold. Not a good temp to wait for the Polar Express in your Jammies in.
Dad was very very very very very ill. It was just cold so he was hiding out under his hideous beanie.
It is always nice to have family come visit. It feels like the Holiday's.

3 comments:

KTLADY said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
scrumdiddillyumptious said...

Hi, I am Edyn's cousin Bethany. I met you 16-17 years ago. I found your blog by blog hopping. It sounds like your are doing well. Edyn is now expecting her 4th in May. I think all are hoping for a girl this time. Come visit my blog sometime too!

scrumdiddillyumptious said...

Yeah it is rayandedynjohnson@q.com