Tuesday, December 9, 2008

"Shooooos"


Paige has a fettish with shoes! Not a bad one to have. Last night we were at Big 5 buying new basketball shoes for Ty and Trey. (Apparently the ones I got at the thrift store were not good enough.) Anyways while everyone was busy trying on shoes, Paige too was busy at work.

She had filled up a near by trash can with about 6 pairs of Nike High tops from the display. I am not sure what was going through her head but she was greatly dismayed when we put them back!! She has such a delightful scream that she has perfected. She usually gets what she wants when she uses it. So she tried it out in the store. I hate shopping with all of my kids and with Lee!

1 comment:

Mama Nut said...

I hate shopping with all my kids and husband, too! I love the shoe phase kids that age go through. I have some funny pics of Roman walking around in Mel's boots after a bath one night. We call it "The Naked Cowboy" picture. I can't wait to pull it out and show it to his girlfriend someday! :)