Wednesday, December 10, 2008

"Each one... Reach one..."




My ever so lovely and talented sister came last Monday to take pictures of the Teen Parents I work with. She is magical and can make anyone look and feel beautiful. I wanted these girls ( and boys) to feel that.


If you want to see all of the pics check out chealambphotgraphy.blogspot.com or on Chea Lamb Facebook.


These girls have so many challenges with boyfriends, families, poverty, school and trying to be a good parent without any role models. They could use some help...

Chea is helping me round up some items these girls are in need of.

(Many people feel that my girls deserve what they get because of choices they made...but we have all made bad choices. Some just show on the outside more than others.)


Some items that they are in need of....

socks: any size up to 24 months

warmy blankets: (it is cold here!)

cribs

crib mattresses

warm clothes: boys sizes 18-24month

girls sizes 6 mo-5T (Many girls!!)


Baby books, toys, car seats, strollers really anything is a help!

5 comments:

lacy lee said...

Where should we send these items??? Will you e-mail me your address (lacy.lee@gmail.com)? Plus, I need it for a Christmas card!

once upon a poppy said...

channy- i left a message on cheas blog but we have a crib that we were going to sell but i would like to give it if someone still needs it. i contacted chea to go drop it off at your house.
devry (day)

Dana said...

Chan,

I have an infant car seat and some girls clothes. Will you e-mail me your address @ brijsda@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Dana

Kim Skinner said...

I have a bunch of little girl clothes I'd be happy to donate. Let me know how to get them to you. Are you coming down?

cs said...

Channy, I am so sorry to have been late on the draw on this. I haven't been keeping up on my blog reading this whole month due to...well, due to december, etc. I would so like to donate and help in any way if it is still needed. my email is csarnett57@gmail.com

Please drop me a line about where I can send things to, what else might be needed, etc. You are doing a wonderful work. It is the 'folk on the fringe' that the Savior spent most of his time with. You are in good company.