Thursday, November 20, 2008

"Fall" Thoughts...






I hate Fall...and today I began listening to Christmas Music on XM. I decided to put up Christmas Decorations tonight. Except I also hate Daylight Savings so I have been taking to going to bed about 8:00pm. I would go to bed at 7:00 but that would make me seem to lazy!
Anyways since I have decided Fall is over I will say that I think I am obsessed with Pumpkins.
I think about them all the time and want to have them.
I want gourds, white ones, antique ones, huge ones and all of the small ones, ornamental,foam, or ceramic... are all good.
Since I regularly deny myself things I really really want I did not purchase all of the pumpkins I wanted. Thus leaving me obsessed with them.
Next year I am planting my whole back acre in pumpkins and gourds. Maybe I will sell them.
I hate Fall!!

5 comments:

Chea said...

ditto. I also hate/love christmas. I really only like decorating. not the responsibility of fufulling all my childrens(my childhood) dreams. Its a lot of weight. does that make me selfish? did i say to much

Channy said...

You said my thoughts exactly!!

Unknown said...

I love fall, the pumpkins big small odd shape and especially ones on sale. This year I finally bought some gourds; at Walmart the day after Halloween, they were 50 cents for a bag. as compared to 4 dollars before Halloween. Much less decorating than Christmas

KTLADY said...

Hey did you see those blue pumpkins they had out at Sutherland Farms that came from Australia? If you can get passed the idea of them looking moldy, they really are kinda cool. I was fascinated by those. Hope you had a good turkey day!

cs said...

chandell, you are refreshingly complex. i can take or leave pumpkins but am obsessed with leaves.