Monday, November 17, 2008

YES THAT IS A TOOTHBRUSH!!

Strange how when the toilet gets clogged no one did it! This morning we mysteriously woke up to a clogged and gross toilet. Since I am apparently the only one who knows how to use a plunger I plunged our problem. Paige seemed fascinated with this process and several minutes later I found her using the plunger and the toilet brush. Gross!!
The second time I went in the bathroom to tell her "No, No, Ca ca, Yucky" I saw what she had done...
You can only see two of the cars in the toilet... there were four, and Shani's toothbrush. (Shani's bathroom drawer is her favorite, many lip glosses, chap sticks, toothpaste, bows and other goodies.)
Shani told me later that she had even been brushing her teeth lately... with that toothbrush. I guess she is implying that brushing was an option and she recently had made it a habit. My kids are kind of sick! Nonetheless all items were retrieved. Time to start closing the lids!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that not what really happen and ia lways brush my teeth!

Channy said...

So it was you who clogged the toilet!

Mama Nut said...

That is too funny. I love your family; you guys are so real!!

KTLADY said...

Oh man, you guys crack me up. Nothin beats a good potty story. Noah always washed his hands after he used the potty. Until one day I realized, "Wait a second. He can't even reach the faucet. What's going on here?" Lo and behold... soapin' up in the potty water. I try not to think about him touching my face or sticking his hands in his mouth.... ewwww.....
Hope you get the clogs under control. Best wished!

KTLADY said...

I meant WISHES.