Sunday, April 5, 2009

My need to Nurture...


Aunt Candy had a beautiful post about women (her nieces) who nurture children and their fulfillment. I have four beautiful children and struggle with nurturing. So Lee brought home a gift that I could continue to practice my nurturing skills on. She was intended for Shani but I know how that goes... Mom will pick up poop, train and feed the "kids" dog.

Also a big shout out and thanks to Brother-in-law Colby who bought a little puppy for his boys while we were visiting during Spring Break. Lee of course could not control the impulse to get one also.

Lucky me this is an "inside" Dog!!!!

This is going to be so0000 fun.

3 comments:

Chea said...

WHAT!! so fun

Kim Skinner said...

OK, so watch out. You will soon find yourself liking this dog...sometimes more than your kids. It's like the baby of the family that you let get away with murder and you keep on loving. It's a nurturing outlet you never knew you had. Or at least it has been that way with me and our dog (the one that Matt wanted but now hates and I didn't want but now love). Good luck with that!

aj&brittney said...

2 cute! Is it going to travel to Az with the family too?