Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Payback Time

So our wonderful little addition is not a good night sleeper.
Surprise, Surprise!! But I figure that I was not consulted on the decision to get the puppy and I already raised 4 newborns. I got up with them at night, fed and changed them so I will just pretend that I do not hear the yelping and crying that has continued for the last 3 nights.

Last night was especially bad and Lee was tired and lacking in nurturing skills.
He got up yelled at the dog, put it in the garage, changed the newspaper and pads, and then finally gave in and brought the dog to our bed. EWWWWWWWWWWWW. But I continued to pretend to sleep like a baby. The puppy would still not be content.
So Lee pulled out the big guns. (And I did laugh out loud just a little at this) He told the puppy he was going to "Kill it... with a Knife!" If it did not stop.

It did not stop but alas it is still alive to yelp another night.

4 comments:

Kim Skinner said...

Our dog did that for about 3 nights. Then it stopped. It's just getting used to it's new environment. If you can make it through the tortue, it will get better. My dog sleeps on a chair in our bedroom. I can't do our bed, but in our bedroom...he sleeps like 12 hours or something. So much like a newborn. Annoying.

Mama Nut said...

You know what...the payback almost sounds worth it! That is hilarious about Lee and his empty threat. Good luck!

Chea said...

what kind of dog is it?

Rose said...

Payback is a #*#***, but it is also delicious