Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Puppies are Good

I am so behind in some of my paper work and invoicing!! I have been trying to be consistent at exercising but other things suffer...like my work, my lesson plans, my kids, my house, my patience etc.
I know I wouldn't have to exercise if I would just give up Mt. Dew and Reece's. But I also could not accomplish everything I need to and stave off my stress from letting the above mentioned items slack. A vicious circle I know! But back to being grateful for puppies. This morning I did not go work out with my friends. ( I exercised at home, novel idea) So I had almost 2 extra hours to catch up. However Paige had other plans for me that included, Moon Sand, Tents, Chocolate Milk, many many books, Clifford the Big Red Dog, Shampoo, Water, two changes of clothes and my best lipstick.

Finally I sent her out with the dogs. She fed them, screamed NO NO NO, carried the puppy, and basically occupied herself with them for almost a full 45 minutes. You would not believe what I accomplished in that amount of time.

Thank you, you nasty little pooping machine. (puppy not Paige)

1 comment:

Mama Nut said...

Congratulations! You are the new proud owner of a blog award given to you by Yours Truly. I loved this post, BTW