Tuesday, September 9, 2008

What are you 50?


Happy Birthday to my Best Friend for 37 years. Chea and I could not be more different. But for some reason we still understand eachother! What a beautiful thing. I can go weeks with out talking to her and then just pick up the phone and we are right back in Jr. High with many stories to tell and dramas to work through. Her photos, artistist ability, chaos, emotions on the edge (always!), never ending projects (people and things) and undying love for her family are to be admired by all. I am so glad that you are 39!!!!!
(I have a great picture of us when we were little but i have to figure out how to scan and then I will add.)

4 comments:

Chea said...

I AM NOT ON THE EDGE!!! ok so maybe i am. I couldnt survive with out your calming influence.I love you

Dana said...

Happy Birthday, Chea!

Chea said...

Its time for a new post. or a better pic of me!!! please

KTLADY said...

Hey! Owyn is my nephew... my oldest brother, Greg, lives here in town... it's his son.