Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Chest Hair, Back Hair, Leg Hair...Hair No More


We had a lovely trip to Queen Creek this weekend and stayed with the Lamb's. Wayne likes to tease and was asking Trey if he had any chest hair. He replied "No but I have back hair." This prompted many more conversations about hair. Why does he have so much, Can he shave it, Why do girls not have hair, Why does Ty not have as much hair as he does etc. Anyways on the way home from soccer he was rambling and I was deep in thought so I was only half listening. I remember something about I am going to get rid of the hair, maybe shave...

This morning in the shower there were about 20 naked GI Joes and a razor. Still I did not think anything. Then when I was putting on Trey's socks I noticed how smooth his legs were (Up to his knee cap and then there was a line of fur)

I asked if he shaved. He replied very confidently "Yes!" and then went into great detail about what soap he used to lather up and how careful he was. I did not know what to say so I just said hmmm. He was late for the bus so he ran out and that was that. Hairy legs no more!

4 comments:

Kim Skinner said...

that's too funny

have you taught him about waxing yet?

KTLADY said...

love it

Chea said...

at least he didnt cut himself. wayne is so proud.

Unknown said...

I LOVE the naked GI joes!!! I'm sure they were there for moral support! Kids are so funny!