Thursday, March 5, 2009

All Before 10:00 o'clock in the Morning


I decided to track Paige's Morning today.

-tried on 8 pairs of shoes
-filled 2 purses with everybody else's stuff
-laid on my bed naked with a UofA hat
-took a bath
-took another bath with clothes on
-ate two lip glosses
-ate some lotion
-ate some shampoo
-put on Shani's mascara
-sniffed deodorant
-used 74 wipes
-unloaded the silverware from the dishwasher to the floor
-tried to put laundry soap in the washing machine
-cried a lot (Cause Laundry soap hurts your eyes)
-read two books
-mashed 6 chocolate donuts
-talked on the phone
-made 6 copies of nothing
-found three passies
-made beds for three babies
-refused Life Cereal
-begged for Life Cereal
-Threw the bowl on the floor
-cried
-read the same book again
-another Chocolate milk bottle (I know shame on me for letting her still have bottles!)

I am too old to have a toddler!!!

3 comments:

KTLADY said...

I might recommend something a little stronger than Mt. Dew. :)

I know how you feel... maybe we should invest in some good-size cages.

Chea said...

im jealous.

Mama Nut said...

I've always said I could give away my kids when they turn 18 months then I'll take them back around the time they turn four. Or forty. Depending...