Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Rebound Relationship

Okay, so I have not completely quit seeing Mr. Dew. I admit in my closet at school I have a 2 liter that I chug when no one is looking but I have had it there for 2 weeks. Also it is my rule that if a student uses the "F" word in the wrong context in class they will bring me either Mt. Dew or Chocolate. (that rule was in place before I decided to change my evil, white trash, unhealthy ways.) So I do have a few unopened Mt. Dews for emergencies.

I decided to try a new love. My sisters have a fondness for Diet Coke with Lime and occasionally I will share this drink with them. I think it is a waste of a drink. No real kick and just a bad headache...

But since I have faithfully been working out with my neighbor friend for 3 weeks now I thought I should do the diet thing. We have made it our ritual to stop in Bloomfield and get a diet drink after working out.

I am about to go back to Mt. Dew. I have not lost any weight and look like a very STRONG Fat woman!!!

4 comments:

{Frances} said...

i highly recommend diet dr pepper! im a recent convert to it but let me tell ya...theres nothing diet about it :)

Mama Nut said...

You'll have to let me know the 'right' context for using the "F" word. I have a friend who might could use the advice! :) BTW my entire family practically lives off of Diet Dr. Pepper. I can't personally vouch for it myself but I hear it's good stuff.

KTLADY said...

I think I came up with the proper context!!
It could only be "Chuck Chuck Bo Buck, Banana Fana Fo..."
Total innocence, right?
:)

Jackie Lyn said...

I must agree, I love diet Mt. dew...it is absolutley delicious!