Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy 14th to my Baby Boy!



Ty turned 14 yesterday and I turned 80. I can still remember being fourteen... so weird that now I have one of "those".
I must admit he has turned out pretty good so far. He a great mix of his dad and me. Very organized and neat yet still a little laid back, a sense of humor with a touch of crazy, athletic and artistic, and a "smart ass" and a pleaser. All good combinations.
Who would have thought that the little 4 lb baby would tower over me by 5 inches at 14.
Happy birthday Ty Marshall Murphy!

4 comments:

wendy said...

wow you're OLD! Happy birthday Ty!

Arnett's said...

Yay!! Happy birthday!

KTLADY said...

I remember I cried when I turned 14 because I didn't want to be expected to go do dances and dance with boys! Ewwww!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TY! Hope you guys have had a great day. (Oh, and Chandell- you look way too young to have a kid that old.)
PS... that was for covering for me on the piano for the next two weeks. But I still mean it! :)

scrumdiddillyumptious said...

Hey i gave you the wrong email address it is edynjohnson@gmail she is excited to hear from you.